What is wrong with me?

By Shmegel Latest Activity April 26, 2011 at 5:44 pm Views 3,675 Replies 5 Likes 1

Shmegel

I have this eating problem. It's not like anorexia, bulimia, or anything like that. You see, often times, I will be hungry, starving, but I can't eat. I can't make myself do it. It's not all the time every day, and it's not because I don't want to eat, or I think I'm fat, or anything like that. I just can't. It feels a bit like when you are exhausted and want to go to sleep, but you just can't. I am 15 and I am losing some weight from this. I am just below 90 pounds. Both of my parents are psychologists, but they have no idea what it is. I also have ADHD, depression, and trichotillomania, among others. It hurts me, please tell me what this is.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (5 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • mirella97
    mirella97 December 15, 2013 at 3:14 pm   

U have to accept the fact u have an eating disorder

• talon.tallyn1997
    talon.tallyn1997 April 30, 2011 at 2:31 pm   

I am like that too! I just don't have the urge to eat and if someone isn't there to tell me I HAVE to eat then I won't :( I am 13 and lost alot of weight because of it and what's worse is that the doctor told me that if I don't gain enough weight, I wont be able to have kids when I am older

• Shmegel
    Shmegel April 26, 2011 at 7:05 pm   

I hope so. I'm on antidepressants, so this could be the case. Thank you :)

• TiffDip26
    TiffDip26 April 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm   

its your meds, my nephew has add and he is on adderall, he is skinny as hell, but he is 8 though, tell your doc he or she needs to lower the dosage so u can eat. and eat little stuff, or something you really like to eat. I am the oopisite of you, I cant stop eating sometimes, I have my moods, when I am depressed i only eat a little, but when I do eat I eat something I love, try this and let me know if it works, but be sure to tell the doctor about this and your dosage cuz that could be the problem. Hit me up anytime.

• Shmegel
    Shmegel April 26, 2011 at 5:50 pm   

Please guys. Help me. Advice, diagnosis, anything.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar