Feeling unwanted so I sleep around

By Unwantedgirl13 Latest Activity April 25, 2013 at 2:02 am Views 2,474 Replies 13 Likes 9

Unwantedgirl13

I hope I will not be judged for what I do because I feel bad sometimes for doing it. But I am not sure how to say this but I feel as if I am unwanted most of the time and no one cares. To the point that I feel invisible and unattractive and that no guy would ever want me

To fill in this void, I am sad to say I just end up sleeping around a lot with guys I meet off internet dating sites. Some are great but don't seem to want a relationship only sex, while others have told me that they only want to sleep with me but only date pretty girls and that I am not pretty enough, or tall enough for then, and I am not fashionable enough (I do not have the money to get fashionable clothes).

And sometimes as I have been told recently that I am a bitch because i cannot meet up with them as they message me when I have exams or they want me to sneak out late at night (nor comfortable with that). I have also been called ugly by guys and that I should not show my face in this world. But yet still have a nice body (some pretty mixed up guys there)

From all of this sleeping around and negativity. I feel as if I will never find someone who will love me for me and that I am merely a piece of trash that can be thrown around. It makes me cry and sad (to the point that I will hurt myself) that I do this and feel this way. I am unsure what to do, and how I can gain some confidence in myself… ='(

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (13 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • LonelyLola
    LonelyLola November 17 at 10:33 am   

Even I feel the same way
    All my friends are beautiful with perfect lives I feel like a duff
    They come to me only when they want something
    I am always alone
    Even my parents feel I am old enough to be on my own
    You know when u have nobody to share feelings or even hug you
    Sleeping around sometimes just makes me feel like a whore but it makes me feel wanted atleast for once in life

• sweetgal43
    sweetgal43 September 22, 2013 at 6:27 pm   

I feel the same way likr frfr

• KoonBoon
    KoonBoon April 25, 2013 at 8:30 pm   

I have been there. The attention is great nd to holding and cuddling during those moment is awesome, but as soon as the sex ends so does the cuddling and attention… You have to love yourself for someone to love you!! One day your prince will come!!!

• sweetgal43
    sweetgal43 September 22, 2013 at 6:29 pm   

Im paying my price now while in highschool

• Unwantedgirl13
    Unwantedgirl13 April 26, 2013 at 12:42 am   

I hope so… I just wonder when… =(

And thank you.

• junito725
    junito725 April 25, 2013 at 7:21 am   

I know exactly how you feel and understand the feeling 100% because its my situation as well. I have just recently started dealing with this problem by disconnecting myself from all social networks and instead going out to the park enjoying free time alone and trying to figure out who I really am. Its not easy an at first you are going to feel like things are just worst, but i came to realize that sleeping around no matter how much I did it nothing changed I still felt alone at the end of the day. I figured making friends meeting new people will eventually lead to finding someone that i can really connect with not only physically but also emotionally. Respect yourself be the kind of person that you would like to meet and have a real connection with and feel good about yourself. Don't let the opinion of other define the way you see yourself always keep in mind that confidence is the most attractive feature in a person. Im not in anyway saying it will be easy because trust an believe it isn't but take it one step at the time and I guarantee you that it will work Good Luck :)

• Unwantedgirl13
    Unwantedgirl13 April 25, 2013 at 11:06 am   

Thank you, I will try my best. Yea confidence is a hard thing for me to obtain especially when i live with family who constantly tell me that I am not good enough for anything and rub my mistakes in my face constantly. And keep asking why I cannot be the perfect child that they want.

• junito725
    junito725 April 25, 2013 at 11:11 am   

Trust me I know.. Family is usually what makes all problems worst than they are don't let yourself be judge by other dismiss everything negative that comes your way work on being the person you want to be because at the end of the day you are the one that matters the most :)

• Unwantedgirl13
    Unwantedgirl13 April 25, 2013 at 11:14 am   

Ok easier said then done. But I will do my best. I guess those who do not understand me or make any attempts to understand me and make attempts to change who I am and want to be are not worth my time.

• junito725
    junito725 April 25, 2013 at 11:19 am   

Exactly and i know its easier said than done because Im in the same situation and i struggle daily to be positive about things but i have faith that things will get better at one point so until then i have to keep fighting with my emotions, specially with the loneliness which is the hardest to over come I went from having it all to loosing it all over night sometimes I just wanna give up but I've made up my mind that I wont

• Unwantedgirl13
    Unwantedgirl13 April 26, 2013 at 12:49 am   

Well we all can do this together and fight. So we will all not give up b

• urmerry2u
    urmerry2u April 25, 2013 at 2:24 am   
    Edited April 25, 2013 at 2:25 am by urmerry2u

Please know first thing God loves you, it makes him sad to see you acting in this way, you should be on dates with guys that have same interests, not talking about sex, , maybe counseling will help , do not know anything about that but if you read my Christian author's books, like ones with Bailey in them, God will speak to your heart and give you confidence in yourself, will you please do this for me, you will be so drawn in that you will read more and more, this will introduce you to bible too, and draw you into reading that, a love letter from God

• Unwantedgirl13
    Unwantedgirl13 April 25, 2013 at 2:27 am   

Thank you, hopefully I can find time to possibly discuss this with a counsellor.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar