He's had enough of me I'm tired of disappointing people!

By mamaof3boys Latest Activity May 9 at 6:21 am Views 406 Replies 7 Likes 2

mamaof3boys

What an awful evening I had last night. He was angry with me for a bunch of things. Always is now it seems. Usually cause I disappoint him as a wife and mother. I can tell he's reaching his breaking point dealing with my depression. I dread him coming home from work. I'm so tired of being a disappointment to him. I'm feeling like they'd be better off if I wasn't here.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (7 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • notsohappy
    notsohappy May 9 at 3:41 pm   

Hang in there for your beautiful babies. They still love and need you, and your hubby does to even if he won't admit or show it.

Take care of yourself too though , you also matter.

• notsohappy
    notsohappy May 9 at 3:41 pm   

Hang in there for your beautiful babies. They still love and need you, and your hubby does to even if he won't admit or show it.

Take care of yourself too though , you also matter.

• Juliana Morrow
    Juliana MorrowCA May 9 at 12:47 pm   

What's going on in the way of therapy? Anything at this point? Are you in the US? If so, have you heard of NAMI? They have free support groups and classes for both you and husband. I would highly recommend attending some of their classes and support groups. If he can understand what you're going through it may help. And vice versa, education is a key component I believe in making it through.
    www.nami.org

• fearfulwolf
    fearfulwolf May 9 at 7:57 pm   

In wish my husband and I could find a support group in western Ky. At times I feel like I'm alone and he doesn't want to know how to understand my bipolar mood swings or my panic attacks.

• maryssmith
    maryssmith May 9 at 4:56 pm   

is that my husband its my boyfriends meet yeah we been together 16 years but we don't say that. I was going to a behavior therapy but I quit to Mike and stop but I can in bed but I was trying to get with a other clinic

• mamaof3boys
    mamaof3boys May 9 at 12:53 pm   

I'm in Canada we don't have nami. I've been trying to get him to go to couples counselling for years and he won't. I have a psychologist and psychiatrist I see for counselling. He won't even go there for a session just on trying to help with my depression!!!

• panda77
    panda77 May 9 at 12:42 pm   

Try to see marriage counselor to help building and work out husband and wife relationship. Your husband must been stress a lot over work or something. U should give him some private time and space. Dun read too much. Dun talk like that ok u are mother of your children and u are not there who take care your children they are need you and loves you. U r good mother of your children.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar