Hello Everyone

By Cind8989 Latest Activity December 29 at 11:16 am Views 655 Replies 3 Likes 1

Cind8989

I was put on 2 medications for depression, anxiety and eating disorders, I been fighting it hard for about a year but i swear as i get older i feel its killing me. I Just want to die everyday its like i have no purpose, i get so angry i need medication to feel happy or feel alive. This is a horrible feeling and it wont go away i get anxiety over everything then cry and then the dying thoughts come into mind.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (3 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • ChiefKeef
    ChiefKeef February 2 at 10:24 pm   

Im in the same boat, and i completely understand. It feels like we are fighting time, instead of the disease itself. We begin to feel like suicide is the only way out, and we become blind to everything else. I mean, im sitting here, at 11:30 at night, knowing that i wont sleep for another few hours because my thoughts will be tormenting me all night. Know that you arent alone, and just being a part of this website is a step in the right direction for you.

• vsal84
    vsal84 January 13 at 1:15 am   

Cind8989 I feel exactly how you feel to the T…I can only pray for us. Because the older I get I feel like it is certainty going to kill me. I fee like giving up but I fight tge good battle everyday. It is very hard even with my medication

• Dr GaryCA December 30 at 9:53 pm   

Hi Cind8989, it's really good to meet you. I am glad you found your way to us. I understand your dislike of medication. But what I would say to a client in your situation is that depression and anxiety can be the result of a chemical imbalance. And if so, then they are best treated through medication. If you are not getting the results you need from your medication, then it would be a really good idea to have a conversation with your doctor. Let him/her know how you are feeling. Your doctor really needs to know how you are feeling. Also, I am wondering if you are seeing a counselor. A counselor could help you to learn some new coping skills for dealing with what's going on in your life. I really hope you will let any mental health professionals you are working with know you are feeling. Take good care of yourself. And stay in touch with us.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar