Someone who undrestands

By Lily448 Latest Activity April 15 at 5:35 am Views 711 Replies 4 Likes 3

Lily448

Hi.
I'm not all alone, but it feel like it all the time. Because nobody seems to understand. Just wondering if anyone want to talk, who knows something about depression. Just to share thoughts, if feeling low help each other and so on.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (4 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Smilescs
    Smilescs May 12 at 5:29 pm   

Lily, You are not alone! I have to keep telling myself that, cuz it does feel like you're all alone. It is a dark place to be, I know. I've been also suffering from depression and anxiety, and it's no fun. Ever since my mom passed away in June 2002, and 3 months before that (in March), I had a brother overdose on heroine. And then on top of all that, I had my youngest child in November. It was so very hard Year. I have been like this off and on. I have been hospitalized many times, cuz of the depression and sucide thoughts, and tempting sucide. So I totally understand what you're going through! I'm here also, if you ever want to talk. Just take things slow, step by step, (baby steps). Take care, and hope you feel better soon. Smilescs (Carla) πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ˜ŠπŸŒΌ

• SM47
    SM47 May 8 at 4:22 pm   

Lily,
    Hello I'm Sean, I'm sorry to hear that although you're not alone you feel as though you are. Depression can be the loneliest place on earth can't it? If someone hasn't been through the torment of this then no matter how close they are to us they will never fully understand.
    I myself have no one to share my thoughts with. Yes, I've had the so called professionals helping me but when they feel they can't help you progress anymore then they dump you like a rag and you're alone again.
    I'm not proclaiming that I'm an expert but I am suffering from depression and anxiety so although I don't know your personal circumstances I can (I hope) relate to and understand some of the thoughts that you are having.
    So, if you want to talk to someone that will do his best to help you. If you want to rant and rave at someone that won't judge or even if you just want to chat about nothing in particular then I'm only a message away.
    We all need friends that understand and maybe just maybe we can help and understand each other.
    Take care Lily.
    Sean.

• Ninjachick
    Ninjachick May 2 at 7:12 pm   
    Edited May 2 at 8:15 pm by Ninjachick

Lily,

I completely understand how you are feeling as I'm in the same place. Since I lost my dad almost 6 years ago, I've struggled with getting close to anyone because I don't want to be hurt or lose anyone else. I've pushed people away in all aspects and don't want to bother them with my problems because it feels like most wouldn't care anyway. You are not alone!

• Dr GaryCA April 21 at 8:29 pm   

Hey Lily, I am really glad you are here. It is good to meet you. You have come to the right place for understanding. Everybody here gets what you are going through because they are traveling the same road. So I hope you will stay in touch with us. Just wondering — are you in treatment? Therapy? Medication? You are not alone, my friend.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar