Depression and Anxiety

By I want to live2 Latest Activity June 29 at 7:29 pm Views 1,056 Replies 7 Likes 2

I want to live2

Am I the only one struggling with both??? It's a total nightmare!!!

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (7 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • voyancedirect
    voyancedirect October 12 at 12:23 am   

Hey Hii, How are you doing now. It is very important to cure depression at the right time. One should not delay if they are suffering through problems, Depression, Stress, Anxiety. Depression is a thing that can come at any age. But I must say that Depression and Anxiety can be cured if taken proper measures at the right time. Have you tried something like visiting the doctor or something else. One Should Consult Someone like Martine Voyance at martine-voyance.com, lameuse, Soirée d'inauguration, etc which One can find Online.

• voyancedirect
    voyancedirect October 12 at 12:21 am   

Hey Hii, How are you doing now. It is very important to cure depression at the right time. One should not delay if they are suffering through problems, Depression, Stress, Anxiety. Depression is a thing that can come at any age. But I must say that Depression and Anxiety can be cured if taken proper measures at the right time. Have you tried something like visiting the doctor or something else. One Should Consult Someone like Martine Voyance at martine-voyance.com/consultation/, lameuse, Soirée d'inauguration, etc which One can find Online.

• gemsWinner12
    gemsWinner12 July 27 at 4:11 pm   

You are not alone!! I wake up every morning with nearly-crippling anxiety. I have been talking to a therapist every few weeks but I also have a Psychiatrist appointment lined up next month to discuss possible medications. I knew I needed this further appointment when I started to just feel hopeless and that no one would care if I wasn't around, and that I just cannot stand feeling this way any longer. I have gone through bouts before with the anxiety and depression; when my son was born I felt trapped and afraid; when I found my husband cheating (all three times), and when I got divorced, and since my mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I just keep telling myself that I've been through this before and I've gotten over it before so I can get through it again. Please tell yourself that you are worth a lot and you will get over the pain; if I can do it you can too!! I'm going to now FORCE myself to work out because I know I'll feel better afterwards, I'm going to get my mail, put the trash out and clean my house! I know these things make me feel better and I know that not doing these things will make me feel worse.

• Dr GaryCA July 4 at 6:12 pm   

Hey Io want to live2, it is so great to meet you. Not sure if you are new here, but you are new to me. You are definitely not the only person struggling with both depression and anxiety. Unfortunately, the often go hand in hand. A dual diagnosis of both is very common. Just wondered if you are getting any help from a mental health professional. And I hope you have supportive people in your life. Stay in touch, okay? Let us know how you are doing. You are not alone, my friend.

• I want to live2
    I want to live2 July 14 at 1:30 am   
    Edited July 18 at 8:46 am by I want to live2

K

• MsBreeRamos01
    MsBreeRamos01 July 3 at 1:35 am   
    Edited July 3 at 1:39 am by MsBreeRamos01

For the most part, from the extensive reading that I have done over the years, it is very like that the two conditions will coexist. One will usually trigger the development of the other. The most visible condition for me, is the anxiety. When The depression decides to revisit me, the after affects, put simply, mood swings become a pattern of ups and downs. I can become so excited and positive about life than 3 days later I am like the character, Eiore, from the Winnie the Pooh books. I am currently discovering certain methods that help lessen or eradicate both, symptoms, simultaneously. It has been a looong journey for me but I am keeping faith and working to build myself up to be mentally strong so that I reclaim ownershop of my mind, body, and peace. We can overcome it no matter how dark it seems. One step is all it takes. After that initial release you will feel so much better about yourself that you have accomplished something so difficult, all by your strong self!

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar