The Sad Night

By ThatttGirlll Latest Activity July 15 at 7:48 pm Views 262 Replies 1

ThatttGirlll

The night is strong. The quietness , the darkness, the loneliness .. it seems to bring the overwhelming feelings of sadness with it. For the past few weeks I've been either crying myself to sleep or staying up until the next day without any sleep. There is no in-between. I've tried writing and listening to music and walking and drawing and so many other things but nothing seems to work. It sucks feeling this upset when everything is going so good for me right now. I have friends that I've talked to and they are unbelievably supportive and optimistic, but i still end up depressed by night time.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (1 reply)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr GaryCA July 18 at 11:11 pm   

Hi! It's nice to see you here. I am glad to hear you found your way to our supportive community. But I am really sad to hear that you are having a hard time. That's how depression works. You know in your mind that everything is going well, but you don't feel it emotionally. It is good to know you have a supportive group of friends, that's a gift for sure. It might help to keep reminding yourself that everything well, to give yourself some positive self-talk. Give yourself a gentle push to stay active in your life, to eat healthy, get exercise, and socialize. Also, talking with a mental health professional could help a lot. Are get you getting any treatment? I hope you will stay in touch with us. Let us know how you are doing. You are sure not alone!

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar