Hopelessness is a beast

By marytasha Latest Activity November 2 at 8:28 pm Views 177 Replies 1

marytasha

Im at a point in my life where i feel like there is nothing i can do . im tired of trying to get help and not being successful. Im tired of talking of meds of Drs of judgemental people people who just dont give a f*** and people who will never understand the struggles of being bipolar having ptsd and anxiety with depression and psychosis and still try to function and be like everyone else. People say just ask for help . not true. I just want it all to end. It just seems like the best solution. Dear God

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (1 reply)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr GaryCA November 3 at 10:52 pm   

Hi Marytasha, I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling right now. I know you are dealing with so much. And I can understand why you are disappointed with the mental health providers you have worked with. I don't know if this is helpful or not but it has been my experience with my clients that getting better is a process. There may be some trial and error, some setbacks along the way. Changing medications, changing doctors or therapists. And of course I am biased since I am a therapist myself, but I really believe that treatment works. So I hope you will keep trying to get the help you need. Don't give up. If you are feeling overwhelmed and up against the wall, you can also go to an emergency room and ask for help. Take good care of yourself, my friend. You're worth it. And keep in touch with us. You are not alone.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar