Is it possible to fully recover from depression?

By eleanorlucas Latest Activity February 13 at 5:09 am Views 70

eleanorlucas

I suffer from depression disorder since my childhood. Now I am 30 years old. I am the eldest child of my parents and I have a younger sister. My sister is 10 years younger than me. My parents favored her more and I used to get only less care and attention from them. I love my sister but I was jealous of her for being over cared. I grew up feeling not so connected to people and always felt depressed. I have been bullied throughout my school life and I didn't make many friends. I always sit idle in my room thinking that no one loves me and I feel really sad. In my office also, I don't have any friends. I dreamt of having many friends but I think no one likes me because of my character. I am not at all happy with my life and I want to get rid of this disorder. I googled and found that a clinic in Aurora provides depression treatment ( http://www.cbtassociates.com/about-you/proble... ). I took an appointment at the same clinic and I am planning to undergo the treatment soon. Is it possible to fully recover from depression? Please share your views and suggestions. Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (No replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar