Heyy

By Anna124 Latest Activity March 11 at 1:25 am Views 571 Replies 2

Anna124

I am new here. I need a treatment suggestion.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (2 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr GaryCA March 15 at 1:43 pm   

Hey Anna,

It's great to meet you. So glad you are here. What I recommend is to meet with a mental health professional. A professional would talk with you about what's going on in your life and what you want help with. He or she would render an initial diagnosis and talk to you about potential treatment options. They would tell you what they think might help you, and how they might be involved in helping you. The decision about moving forward would be yours.

You can find a therapist through your insurance company, or Medicaid if you have that, or through a community mental health program. If you aren't sure where to start, you might also talk with your doctor and ask for a recommendation of a therapist.

I hope you will take good care of yourself and reach out for help. And please keep us posted on how you're doing.

Gary

• MarianneinLosAngeles
    MarianneinLosAngeles March 12 at 7:10 pm   

Hey Anna124. I am new here, too. At the moment, I do not have a treatment suggestion for you, yet I thought I would write to you anyway because I am new to this community as well.

I am hoping that through reaching out to, sharing with and connecting to people on this forum I may learn about some treatment options for myself, as well. Perhaps some way to cope, some way to treat myself when I am feeling sad to alleviate myself feelings, some ways to keep those feelings at a distance.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar