Long Time No See

By Fostercat Latest Activity May 7 at 10:04 pm Views 134 Replies 2 Likes 1

Fostercat

I havnt visited in a while but this site saved me. Years ago I was in bad shape I visited this site and reached out to the community and made a few friends it was very helpful. I am off the meds now have been for years but my lifestyle changed. Eat right sleep well and exercise and use youtube videos. Youtube has been a major help with positive subliminal affirmation stuff its a great resource. Anyway I'm here and you can friend me I've been to the rodeo if you wanna talk or just reach out because you need a ear to bend you can friend me. Good luck stay positive FOCUS on whats good in your life or at least try. Its hard I know but it takes practice and you gotta be MINDFUL.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (2 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Fostercat
  • Dr GaryCA May 10 at 9:56 am   

Hi Fostercat! I sure remember you. It is great to hear from you again. I am so glad to hear that Depression Connect was so helpful for you. It sounds like you have been taking good care of yourself, and you are experiencing the results. Fantastic! I agree with the importance of focusing on what's working in your life, and being grateful. Having an optimistic attitude can have a big impact on your mood. Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope to see you around more!

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar