im scared

By kxan Latest Activity June 11 at 6:46 pm Views 50 Replies 1

kxan

Almost four years my parents found out that i had been cutting myself and they took it pretty bad and they took me to see a therapist once butt decided it wasnt worht the time and i shoould be able to get over it myself, and ijsut psudhed through. for three and a half years i managed to ignore that need to cut again and i kinda just ignored my feelings all together to try and make them happy but i jsut cant do it anymore. im tired of being sad and having no one to talk about it with. last week i went back home and found an old blade and well i was stupid and wanted to see what it felt like again. i let these years of being clean go down the drain and i was so upset but now im scared. im scared that ill go back to cutting again, ive worked so hard to resist it but now ithats al i can think about. i cant tell this to my parents, itl break them. i dont know what to do and im losing my shit, i dont want to go back to that but i dont want to be sad anymore.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (1 reply)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr GaryCA June 12 at 8:50 pm   

Hi locan, it's good to meet you. I am glad you are here. I assume you are still living with your parents. What I encourage you to do is to sit down with them and talk about what's going on with you and ask for help in getting help. It sounds like you have a lot going on, my friend. What you are experiencing is treatable, and a mental health professional could help. I hope you won't wait. You don't have to feel like this. I hope you will keep us posted on how you're doing. You are not alone.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar