How to get shorter in height?

By PikaKitty Latest Activity January 8, 2012 at 11:25 pm Views 22,088 Replies 6 Likes 1

PikaKitty

Are there any ways to get shorter ? Other than surgery and things like that ? I'm a fourteen year old girl that's 5"4 or 5"5. I hate it. I think I'm too tall. I'm half Japanese as well. I'm just like my mother, but my body is much like my dads. I'm tall, have long legs and boobs. But I hate it. And please please please no "your body is beautiful" crap. /:
I want to be shorter cause I go to Japan quite often and I stand out a lot. I stand out enough already cause of the way I choose to dress but I don't want to stand out for my height. I really want to lose 3-4 inches. Is that possible ? No one has said anything about my being tall or anything, but I think I am. The guys I tend to like are shorter than me and that's weird. ):
This guy and I have been hitting it off quite well but he's shorter than me. Just like all the other guys I have liked.
Is there any way to get shorter ?

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (6 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous December 17, 2015 at 12:13 pm   
    Edited December 17, 2015 at 12:15 pm by Anonymous

Pffft XD 14 and 5'4 Please, i'm 15 and wish i was that short. Right now I'm about 5'8ft - 5'9ft. I would kill to be that height, especially since my mother is 5'1ft along with my older sister (she's 21) who is 5'ft. My little sister (she's 14) is 4'7. In my household i feel like a giant.

• emilyawesomebernal
    emilyawesomebernal June 16, 2014 at 7:15 pm   

Really i understand you feel wierd but im 5'9 -.- at age 12 like really is my height even normal i wanna get shorter but i guess ill just stop growin at 18 huh -.-(dumbbitch)

• bridelgado
    bridelgado January 2, 2013 at 12:50 pm   

well I've heard if you stand up a lot and lift weights it can help although be dangerous but I doubt it works but it might be worth the try?

• allesor789
    allesor789 January 9, 2012 at 8:03 pm   

I know how you feel. I'm like 5'8 or 5'9 and I'm only 15. And most Somalian women are shorter then that. But maybe we'll stop growing soon and other people will catch up.

• Kaleb D
    Kaleb D January 9, 2012 at 1:11 am   

i'm a guy. i'm 6'5" and my girfriend is 5'2". height doesn't matter at all. it's who you are that matters.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar