Hi lilgrizzel,

I am glad you checked in with us. So, you are dealing with anger and depression and, I saw in your other question, suicidal thoughts.

It's really important that you reach out and get some help. What you are experiencing is treatable by working with a mental health professional. If you don't have a psychiatrist or a therapist, you might ask your regular physician for help. that would be a starting place. If you do have a mental health professional tha that you are working with, then these would be issues to discuss with him/her.

Anger can be a symptom of depression. Talking to a therapist about how your depression and your anger are related, and learning some ways to cope with angry thoughts, could help you to manage the anger when it comes up.

Don't go through this alone. Reach out for help!

And stay in touch with us. Let us know how you are doing.


Answered By Answered by Dr GaryCA
  • Report Report as inappropriate
  • Share
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Comments (No comments)

Add your comment Reply Down
Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar